Please note! This will generate an English document. Please click here for the Dutch version.
Why do I need a privacy statement?
- You have a website where visitors can leave their information, so you can answer their questions or so they can finish their order. In the privacy statement you will indicate why you need that data and what you will do with it.
What does this privacy statement cover?
The privacy statement is intended to comply with the requirements under Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation that personal data may only be used after the persons are adequately informed about the purpose and manner such use. The most important components of the statement are:
- The way in which personal data are obtained
- Description of the purpose(s)
- Security measures
- Any disclosure to third parties
- Cookies and tracking, as well as Google Analytics
- The right to request access, correction and removal of data
This document has been drafted in accordance with the new privacy regulation: the General Data Protection Regulation, that came into effect on May 25, 2018.